Now to the GOODIES! Twenty-one of my friends pitched in to help me celebrate this book's release and donated autographed books, e-books, jewelry and a whole lot more. My donations include two of my print books, a Scentsy candle, a mug and more! Well over $300 of gifts!!!
In no particular order, the authors who donated are:
Wanna know how to WIN?
All commenters who email me the correct answers @ firstname.lastname@example.org by September 30, 2013, will be printed, folded, placed in an old-fashioned Mason jar and shook. My daughter will draw. The winner will be notified on October 1, 2013. Only one winner!
Answer these five questions to be eligible.
1. In what town is A Cowboy to keep set?
2. Where did Cat get pregnant?
3. What is Tanner's younger daughter's name?
4. Why is Zach taken to the police station?
5. What holiday does the book open with? (I gave you this one)!!!