Saturday, March 3, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday #5

Continuting SSS this week with more from my untitled work, Austin and Jamie. A woman named Kate has just had sex for drugs....

As if she were watching herself in a movie she saw her body move to him and take the proffered baggie. With numb fingers, she opened it and took a small amount of the dope on her pinky. With a gasp of relief, she sniffed the powder. Instead of the fast, healing rush she expected she ached with the need to sneeze.
Powdered sugar.
“What the hell?”



For more great sixers, go here: http://sixsunday.com/

Thank you!

18 comments:

  1. Ha, wow what a teaser! I would love to know more from this scene lol :). Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...great finish...definitely would like to read more in this scene! Nice job D'Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Love this story! And I like the new look. Awesome six! More, please :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet she not happy now. Very intriguing six!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome six... Where the heck did Jamie find that?

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL that was too funny! I want to read more ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So much better for her..nice, D'Ann!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Never trust a drug dealer. LOL Bet she's madder than a wet hen! Great six!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL, she should have checked the merchandise before she paid. Great six!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, things may go rapidly from bad to worse here.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very interesting. Makes me wonder what happens next. Like the new blog design, btw!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You pack a lot into 6 sentences, D'Ann. Nice work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. D'Ann, great hook in just a few lines. Really makes me want to know more.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have a fabulous way on these Six Sentence Sundays with making a hook to lure your readers in good luck with the work in progress.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so much, everyone, for coming by. I'm sorry to say my computer kept freezing up, and I got by only a couple of yours. I promise to repay you next week.

    ReplyDelete