Saturday, April 21, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday Recued

This week's sample is from an old manuscript, Rescued.

I never finished it, but will...eventually.

Andy fought down a wave of nausea. How could she face Gabriella? And with the world watching? What was Mick thinking, bringing them back together? Forcing her fingers to unfurl, Andy opened the Jeep’s door. With a deep breath, she ducked into the storm. A mass of people swarmed toward her, stuffing microphones in her face, screaming questions she didn’t have answers for.

For more great SSS, go here-- http://sixsunday.com/

I love comments, so let me know what you think of Andy!

11 comments:

  1. I don't think I saw any of this...I'm intrigued!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, nice! I would read more.
    Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grabbed me! So many questions I need answered! Hope you work on this one again someday! Think I'm gonna like Andy :) Awesome six!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally hope you finish this one soon.. I'm nosy. I need to know what's going on. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What? This one isn't finished? I really think it's calling to you, D'Ann. Your story is compelling and needs an ending.

    ReplyDelete
  6. D'Ann, you continue to impress me with your talent. I do believe just from reading these sentences that this story deserves to be finished.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep, you need to finish it. Great six.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Intriguing 6. Makes you wonder what the questions were about.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds great...can't wait till you finish it.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete