1. What part of your book took you most out of your comfort zone? I think just the whole overtone of it being something biblical and making it into an erotic romance did that. But at the same time it is what made this most fun.
2. What was the easiest part to write? The love and lust between the two characters was the easiest to write.
3. How many books have you written? Written? Too many to count really. I have several in the works right now (over 20) and four that have been contracted.
4. How many books have you sold? Titles? Demon Mine, Mocha Kisses, Hot for the Teacher and Cauldron of Tales Anthology (four other authors).
5. What drew you to your sub-genre? I have always been fascinated with the Paranormal so it was a natural progression.
6. Do you write more than one sub-genre? I write Interracial/Multicultural, Paranormal and Contemporary/Modern and planning to continue to branch out.
7. Have you ever started a book, and lost interest? No, I’ve started and if for any reason I am unable to continue for the moment, I just put that work in progress aside and work on something else until my Muse decides to play nice.
8. Do you find writing the hero or heroine easier? Depends for me on each story really. Sometimes the woman is easier and then other times the male is. In Demon Mine Liliana was a bit harder to do.
9. Has a secondary character ever threatened to take over your book? Have you had to give them their own book? Actually three characters in Demon Mine will be getting their stories told. Demon Mine is book 1 in the Karmic Lust series.
10 What is your next project? I have several projects in the works right now. Currently I am working on Demon Mine’s second book, On Angels Wings (Christmas story) and a book called Upgrade.
Nikki Prince is a mother of two, who's always had a dream to be a published author in the romance genre. Her passion lies in raising her children as readers, gaming, cooking, reading and her writing. Her mother can now breathe easy about the child who used to get in trouble because she was hiding books everywhere and reading when it wasn't appropriate. She loves to write Interracial romances in all genres, but wants to let everyone know to not box her in, because there is always room for growth.
Samael is a fallen angel doomed to repeat his life and love for Liliana Jackson over and over again. That is until she finally remembers who she is and the reason for the curse that has befallen them both. For you see, Liliana was once Lilith the first wife of Adam and the lover of Samael. Are they doomed to keep repeating the past? Or will there be a new future for the reincarnated lovers?
Liliana Jackson sat on the bed in the darkened room. Her breath was ragged as she eagerly waited for her lover to arrive. The need she felt was always instant when she thought of him. The slightest movement of cloth from her sundress scraping over her hard nipples tortured her as her bare pussy dampened. She glanced at the small clock on the wall opposite her bed. It would be only a matter of minutes before he stepped across the threshold.
She tried to be patient and wait. She let out a whimper, trying her best to wait for him, but failing. Slowly, she slipped her dress up her thighs, baring her shaved pussy to the air in the room, parting her legs while she leaned back onto the pillows; her fingers teased along her slit in one smooth stroke. She slid two fingers around her wet entrance, and then leisurely teased her clit. Liliana inched one, then two fingers inside of her drenched folds with a moan. She rocked her hips to push them in deeper as her head fell back against the pillow.
She groaned once more as she neared orgasm. One without him. He'd want to punish her, and she'd welcome it. She loved it when he acted all badass around her. In fact, she wanted it. Even as independent as she had always been, she needed his commanding presence, lust and strength. It fueled all of those things within her as well. His needs fed her needs. Her eyes moved to the door. She grinned. There he stood, leaning against the doorjamb, arms crossed over his muscled chest. He looked angry—the edges of his mouth turned down and narrowed eyes fixed on her undulating body.
“Hello, lover.” Her words were a raspy purr of arousal.
Samael, her lover and the object of her lusts, filled the doorway with his presence. Samael, with his lithe, muscular body, tattoos on his arms, long, dark hair that fell past his shoulders, and when angry, eyes so dark they were fathomless against his paler skin. He was her dark demon, the possessor of her very being, her soul. He continued to stand there, arms crossed over his chest. Samael’s dark eyes turned hazel as they slowly traveled her body to focus on her fingers, which continued to thrust in and out of her pussy. The change in eye color was a sure sign of his rising lust, a hue she was well acquainted with and wanted … no, craved to see.
"I ordered you to wait, Lili." She heard the impatience in his voice.
Biting back a small moan, she arched her back up off the bed, her eyes still connected with his as her fingers curled to stroke her g-spot.
"You order me to do a lot of things, Sami. I don't always listen."
He gave a low warning snarl. A groan from her was the response he received. He hated when she shortened his name from Samael to Sami. Her eyes moved down his body with leisure, exploring every nuance that made up the fabulous male standing before her. The black t-shirt fit his muscled form well, along with the black jeans that did little to hide his huge hard-on.
"You protest, yet your cock is enjoying the attention I'm giving myself. Seeing as you were late, I thought it would be okay to start without you. Honestly, do you think I would rather have your cock or my fingers?" All the while, her fingers continued to plunge into her tight core, her legs bent on the bed as she arched her back. She splayed her legs out before him so that he saw every thrust.
"Lili, you're just begging to be spanked." She shivered and ran her tongue over her bottom lip. His words sparked more need than fear. His approach was leisurely as he watched her continue to pleasure herself. She moved her free hand between her spread thighs and tugged at her clit. "Stop your fingers now. Remove them or you'll not get what you want from me."
With measured deliberation, Liliana pulled her fingers from her pussy. Keeping her eyes on Samael, she slowly, teasingly licked them clean. His eyes narrowed, and Liliana smirked. "You didn't say I couldn't taste."
"Remove the fucking dress, Lili. Do it quickly, or you will not get a chance to come as you need to. Then get your pretty little ass on your knees and hold on to the headboard." His words quickly wiped the smirk off her face. She didn't say anything as she got to her knees and slipped the sundress off, tossing it to the floor. With one last look of feigned defiance, she turned to settle on her knees with her hands clutched to the headboard. The rustling of his clothing filled the otherwise silent room, and then they were skin to skin. His cock, hard and throbbing, pushed against the crease of her ass as his body pressed close to hers from behind.
Her breath caught in anticipation of his touching her as she craved. She did not say a word. If Liliana tested him, he would follow through on not letting her come. That could not happen; she wanted him bad. A soft mewl slipped from her lips as the head of his cock stroked along her dripping entrance. Her hands tightened on the headboard when he pressed into her. His lips were only an inch from her ear as he spoke with what could only be devilish delight.