Saturday, July 12, 2014

Sneak Peek Sunday Lily's Smmer Cowboy





 

Was she moving forward?

The thought startled her.

Lily had been coming to group for months, relying on the people here to get her through the darkest days after her husband’s death. But somehow she’d been reluctant to come tonight. Knowing Maggie counted on her had been the main reason she decided to show. Bone tired, all she wanted to do was climb in bed. With a jolt, she realized it had been quite a while since she cried herself to sleep.

 “Lil? You with us?”

Lily realized Taralyn had called her name. She blinked. “Oh, sorry. What?”

 “I asked if you had anything to share with Brigit,” Taralyn said.





 
A reviewer said:
“What an emotionally packed story. I just wanted to hug both main characters.”
 
Storm Goddess Reviews said:
It's a quick, beautiful read that held my attention and stole my heart.”
 

Keep Hoping:

7 comments:

  1. As always, emotion comes through in even the shortest of your snippets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome snippet. I can't wait to read more. Shared via Google+

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cover and I love the sound of this book! Can't wait to read it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great opening line here. Sounds like a wonderful read. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It does sound like a great read. I love the cover.

    ReplyDelete