Friday, August 22, 2014

My Sexy Saurday


 


This week, we’re wondering what happens after you say THE END. What happens to your wonderful characters that you’ve created? Do they retreat silently into the sunset? Do they get more exposure in the next book of your series? This is our thoughts on what happens to those special characters once the story appears to be over.

 



 

 

“That reminds me … we were invited to the lake tonight,” he said. “I told Boyd I’d see if you wanted to go.”

 “You did?” she arched her coppery brows.

 “Yeah.” He brushed a kiss on top of her head. “Because if you didn’t want to I wasn’t going.”

“I’d prefer to spend the night here with you,” she said.

 “I was hoping you’d say that.” Will rolled Lily onto her back and settled between her thighs. “We’ll have a lifetime to go to the lake.”

 “Yes,” she murmured. “Now love me.”

He happily obliged.

Keep hopping:



 

1 comment: