Friday, July 24, 2015

Sexy Saturday


This week’s theme is Our Sexy Place. You know the place we’re talking about…that sexy place only lovers go…we want to know all about it this week. Again, there are no rules since our sexy place can be with anyone, anywhere. You know what we think is sexy and if you’re new to the blog, look at any of the past weeks. We don’t need to explain it. Sexy is sexy and everyone has their own idea of sexy.

 

“You’re a tree hugger, huh?” He made the term sound dirty.

“If you’re asking if I love animals and the environment, then yes, I’m a tree hugger.” She glanced out at the pines below. “I hope this land stays like this forever. If I can help keep it that way, I will.”

 



 

What happens when Romancing the Stone meets Lost?  Seven stories of love and survival! $.99

TWENTY-ONE 5 star reviews!



 

1 comment: